quarta-feira, 11 de julho de 2007

Dreams of Life...

who doesnt have dreams in this world?
who doesnt dream awake?

Everybody has dreams!
It may be Dreams of love...
Dreams of professional life...
Dreams of a Journey...
But at least they are yours making you fly from the real world
Leading you to a world of fantasy!
That world of fantasy is what makes you live another day
Even knowing that it may never come true!

I have so many dreams...

I still wanna feel love enter in my soul,
That's worth living...
It makes you feel alive again
It makes you feel that's worth another day in this cruel world
It makes you feel that you are somebody special...
Without love there is no meaning in living.
We gotta be strong and patient and leave destiny lead the way...

I've been conquering a dream...
My dance dream, but I want more...
Maybe is selfish, i know...
But I want to show to people what i'm worth of
Want to set my wings free and fly on the dancefloor.
That's my life!

Life has no meaning without Love, Dance, Passion and Friends!!!

I'm thankful for everyone that helps me making my dreams come true...
But it's a long journey through life... and I know I can count on them!
Thanks!!!...

Sem comentários: